Ram Raksha Daily Yajnya Sankalp
Mahaguru Kritakritacharya Ji Maharaj performs Ram Raksha Yajnya for devotees of Lord Mahavishnu daily using "havi" (Ahuti) of divine energies.
Ram Raksha Mahayajnya puts you closer to Gods. Moreover as a prasadam of Mahayajnya, you receive “Vishal Mahavishnu Yantra” delivered to your address depending on your wish. Decision to offer Yantra is taken by Acharyas and is final and binding on all parties concerned.
Who is Mahaguru Kritakritacharya Ji Maharaj?
Mahaguru Kritakritacharya Ji Maharaj runs this world on orders of Gods using divine energies. Mahaguru Ji controls all major events in the world including pandemics, natural calamities, elections etc using divine energies.
Mahaguru Ji has been controlling this world since past 23 years.
Mahaguru Ji has shown world his divine powers many times in last 1 year.
You can know more about most recent miracles of Mahaguru Ji below.
Miracles by Mahaguru Ji
Ram Raksha Mahayajnya puts you closer to Gods. Moreover as a prasadam of Mahayajnya, you receive “Vishal Mahavishnu Yantra” worth Rs51,000/- free of cost delivered to your address.
If Divine Energies cannot do it, nothing in this world can.
But still if due to any reason Gods do not fulfill your wish within the required time period (accepted and logical), you can ask for your service fee amount to be refunded(after deducting any payment gateway charge). Sansthan does not take a single penny if divine energies cannot fulfill your wish due to any reason. *
No, You just have to send your name, your Gotra, your Janma Varna etc to us by Whatsapp. You will receive full text of Sankalpa from us on whatsapp. At the same time when Mahaguru Ji will go for his Nitya Poojan (daily prayers), you have to sit in front of your home temple and read that Sankalpa. Actual Sankalpa is done by Mahaguru Ji through divine energies.
That is not possible. Mahaguru Ji does his Sadhna during a state of ardha-yoga (half yoga) in the Loka (place) of Gods, and is not in his body at that time. That is why this Yajnya Sankalpa is so powerful.
Yes. After Yajnya is done, “Vishal Mahavishnu Yantra” which is specifically made for you is couriered to you depending on decision of Acharyas. You have to keep that in your temple and once your wish has been granted by Lord Mahavishnu, you have to do “Visarjan” of Yantra in a river or sea. Make sure utmost care is taken as Yantra is very powerful as it contains Lord himself and any disrespect can be very harmful for the person.
If due to any reason, even after taking Sankalpa for “Ram Raksha Yajnya”, Gods only partially grant your wish, you can opt for “Prabhu Mahavishnu Snanam”.
If you have not seen any change after taking Ram Raksha Sankalpa means your Karma are too short for that wish, and then even Snanam cannot help you. You have to simply continue earning good Karma.
This “Snanam” is performed weekly by Mahaguru Ji in “Ksheersagar – Vaikuntha Loka” when Lord Mahavishnu & Mata Mahalaxmi are in “Sheshashaayi” avastha..
Charge for this Snanam is a donation which is paid “Yatha Shakti” by the devotee.
Prasadam for this Poojan is yellow cloth, Yajnyopaveet (Janeu, if you are a Dwija), Laddu Prasadam, and “Vishal Mahavishnu Yantra” is given to the devotee by courier.
You will be informed the timing for the day by phone/whatsapp , which is between 2pm to 4am, and at the same time you have to be seated in front of temple at your home with your family, keeping Lord Mahavishnu in your dhyana (mind).
Mahaguru Ji is out of Dhyanam for a very short time during day, which is mostly reserved for Politicians and his time on social media according to orders from Gods.
If you are a “major” donor of the Sansthan, you can call us for appointment. Depending on merit and our assessment, you may be assigned time and place to meet Mahaguru Ji.
Rights to accept or decline any meeting request is reserved with Mahaguru Ji.
You can pay service fee of any amount "Yatha Shakti"
You can pay service fee of any amount you deem fit "Yatha Shakti" via below form depending on what you are expecting from Gods. Mention your gotra (optional), name of other family members (if for well being of family).
Ram Raksha Yajnya Service Fee
Please deposit your payment in one of the below ways :
- Direct Bank Account / NEFT / RTGS / IMPS Transfer
Name : Mahaguru Kritakritacharya Ji Maharaj Sansthan
Account No : 100005500659
IFSC Code : ICIC0001000
Branch : Teen Hath Naka, Thane West
Bank : ICICI Bank
- UPI/Bhim Pay/ Google Pay / Paytm UPI
Make payment to : [email protected] using any UPI app
After Donation :
- Send your name, transaction screenshot via WhatsApp to +919321390655 or Click here to initiate a whatsapp chat
- If any other information will be needed, we will inform you on whatsapp.
- Time required by energies to create something is governed by many factors including your own Karma, Dharma etc. Also if what you are asking for is causing harm to someone else, then Gods may not agree to fulfill such a wish.
- Effect of energies is valid for upto 6 months. If your wish is not fulfilled by Gods and Divine energies during this time, you can seek refund of your entire amount or if you are seeing positive changes in your life, you can donate again to include your name for the Yajnya once again to enhance positive effect.
- All wishes should be within the realm of physical reality. Adharmic requests are not entertained.
- No Tantra, mantra, black magic, vashikaran (hypnosis), Aghor Vidya, astrology etc are used by Mahaguru Ji. Mahaguru Ji uses divine energies which are powers of Lord Mahavishnu himself to create events for you.
- Gods test your faith and accordingly divine energies make changes.
- Service Fee refund requests are considered after 6 month period for a period of 30 days. After which no fee refund request is entertained.
Regarding Coronavirus – As per directives of govt no religious/divine help is being offered through Sansthan for anything related to the pandemic for general public. Yantras are formed from divine energies and they are not a replacement or alternative of taking medical help.